DSM Product Portfolio Manager-25606
Xcel Energy has an opportunity for a DSM Product Portfolio Manager to join our team in Amarillo, TX.
Candidates with previous experience managing utility DSM (Demand Side Management) and/or energy efficiency programs are strongly preferred.
Manage all aspects of product life cycle to meet or exceed P&L or DSM goals across C&I or Mass segments. Manage all aspects of the portfolio's marketing mix, communications, training, and support needs. Drive effectiveness of product delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the corporation's product market vision, plans and status to meet market segments' needs and product goals. Oversee and ensure all portfolio strategies meet corporate and customer needs.
- Implement all aspects of portfolio's marketing mix including: pricing, sales channels, launch activities, acquisition and retention, life-cycle management and customer migration paths. Manage all aspects of daily product portfolio issues across segments to meet goals. Provide work direction to achieve goals.
- Develop budgets, sales forecasts, DSM and profitability goals. Track the progress of each portfolio (P&L) and product against target. Accountability to product P&L. Ensure programs are being implemented within regulatory policies and requirements (specific for each state).
- Drive and champion recommendations to Product Development of new technologies available. Ensure product content and prices are accurate.
- College degree required.
- Four years of experience in marketing, product management or product development is required.
- Team and peer leadership with excellent communications skills and proven results.
- For DSM portfolio management, two years experience with regulatory requirements and conservation programs is mandatory.
- MBA preferred.
Primary Location: TX-Amarillo
Union Position: Non-Bargaining
Xcel Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Xcel Energy has accelerated its energy engine in utility markets across the US. The utility holding company distributes electricity to 3.4...