The Divisional Vice President, Financial Marketing Services leads an organization with responsibility to work with the Financial Services Marketing team to:
Qualifications:Specific responsibilities will include:
- Drive the execution and implementation of Marketing’s plans with respect to New Product Development, Testing and Rollout, New Account Origination, Account Usage and overall Customer Experience.
- Facilitate process improvement efforts for marketing including development of standardized processes for initiating, evaluating, and launching marketing programs and projects. Develop new approaches and procedures or streamline existing ones to enhance business’ efficiency.
- Monitor customer experience to ensure delivery meets service level standards. Proactively identify and initiate activities that improve the customer and associate experience with the Sears Card.
- Oversee strategic vendor relationships for delivery of new products and services including statement insert management, loyalty and lending products as well as third party payment acceptance (Visa, MC, Amex, Discover) and processing.
- Development of standard project management processes
- Project management and coordination of Marketing Services initiatives of varying size and complexity.
- Implementation of strategies designed to support the marketing plan with on time completion and within budget.
- Application of process improvement tools to identify key problem drivers/root causes and achieve business process improvement.
- Recommend infrastructure enhancements to enable initiatives as needed
- Engage key subject matter experts as appropriate from: Credit, Analytics, Technology, Legal and Compliance, Marketing Strategy, Operations, Call Center
The successful candidate will have Bachelor’s degree with 8 - 10 years of relevant financial services experience or a Master’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant financial services experience and a proven track record of success. Previous supervisory experience and proven relationship management skills.
Prior technology consulting and/or project management training a plus. He/she must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Must have strong negotiating skills, along with strong facilitation and interpretation skills. Must have strong leadership skills for mentoring and motivating.
Sears, Roebuck and Co. hasn't outgrown the mall scene, but it's spending more time in other places. Beyond its 840 US mall-based stores,...