Location: Madison, WI
Works with sales and engineering to analyze customer's specifications in order to prepare proposals, quotations, and determine appropriate pricing to fulfill customers' requirements for equipment.
Education and/or Experience:
- Upbeat individual with sense of urgency, responsiveness and persistence
- Enjoys solving technical problems and maintains a "customer-centric" service attitude
- Ethical, hardworking and trustworthy
- An excellent listener able to pose pertinent questions and provide creative solutions
- Able to diagnose a customers' "need" vs. "want"
- Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks and activities to optimize sales productivity
- Knowledge of capital expenditure justification, Total Operating Cost and ROI
- Quick learner able to understand customer's production process
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks under pressure
- Able to prioritize without supervision
- Familiar with sanitary components and fluid engineering fundamentals
- Familiar with process controls and PLC operation
- Familiar with P&ID and CAD drawings
- Above average typing, spelling, grammar, and excel skills
- Comfortable with written proposal development
- Comfortable adapting to new technology and able to self-assess and improve work
- Ability to understand and work toward profitability goals
- Knowledge of product costs, materials, labor and overhead
- 3 to 12 years experience with sanitary applications in the food/beverage industry and/or bio/pharmaceutical industry
- Must be proficient with Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, CRM, cell/PDA, laptop, etc.
- 2 year Associate Degree or equivalent required/BS degree in Engineering a Big Plus
Client will consider direct hire candidates
Background check is required.