Citizant is one of the Capital area’s fastest-growing providers of business and technical solutions — Enterprise Architecture, Information Quality, Application Development, and Program Management — to civilian and military government organizations. We hire only smart, passionate, and committed “A Players” and support them with mature processes and extensive training. The result is consistent, measurable performance and exceptional service as we strive to create a better future for our associates and our fellow citizens.
Citizant is looking for a data and reporting analyst to support data analysis and report development. Qualified candidates are self-motivated, that are willing to learn new technologies and tools.
- Support the application and development team with database scripts necessary to maintain, test, and enhance the application database.
- Support the existing Business Objects reports and environments.
- Assist in the development of new Business Objects reports and maintenance of existing reports as required to support our customer.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience.
- Technical expertise regarding data models and database design development.
- Understanding of SQL.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Programming skills preferred. Adept at queries and report writing.
- Business Objects experience.
Additional Notes: Must be US Citizen or possess a permanent resident status for a minimum of 3 years.
- Bachelor’s in Information Management, Computing, Mathematics, Statistics, or related fields.
Citizant strives to be an employer of choice in the Washington metropolitan area. Citizant associates accept challenging and rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional development. Citizant offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, including 15 days off in your first year (timebank, including sick days), all federal holidays, a community service day, excellent health, dental and vision coverage, matching 401(k) retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement, paid professional training and development, and much more. Citizant is an equal-opportunity employer.
Citizant, Inc - 18 months ago