MarketShare provides a unique opportunity for professionals seeking to develop and grow their skills in marketing analytics, development of business insights from data, and project management through intensive client engagements and ongoing firm development.
Sr. Data Analyst
We’re searching for a passionate Sr. Data Analyst to support the development of databases which power complex market research studies conducted on behalf of our clients. This position will report to the ETL Manager and will work with a team of database developers as well as senior project managers, and statisticians. If you have a passion for data development and data integrity we would like to learn more about you.
Ideal candidates will have the opportunity to grow in a number of areas:
What We Look For
- Data and Project management: Focus on optimal data development and data integrity. Manage work streams and priorities for distinct projects; Support development of client deliverables
- Methodology development: Contribute to MarketShare’s portfolio of internal tools and client facing products providing new analytical functionality and process efficiency
- Interdisciplinary work: interact with multiple teams across the firm to provide and improve our end-to-end solution: Data Management, Optimization, Strategy consulting and Engineering.
- Marketing: gain a deep understanding of how marketing works across a wide range of clients and industries
As a company developing innovative and ground-breaking solutions for our clients, we recognize that candidates from distinct backgrounds may be a good potential fit. Our ideal candidates possess a combination of professional work experience in quantitative analytics, especially marketing analytics, with strong project management talents, and time management ninja skills. Attention to detail is a must. (Projects are very sensitive to even slightest data change, must be able to pin point an error within huge datasets and explain with clients if necessary.)
*Japanese and or Korean language fluency a major plus
- Quantitative experience
- Advanced SAS Linux environment and window environment skills.
- Excel-pivot table, vlookup, (VBA experience desired but not required.)
- Must be able to understand the complicated algorithm systems in short period of time and be driven to find ways to improve the efficiency.
- Experience auditing data, developing data, and performing data validation
- Understanding and experience working with relational databases
- Experience developing process steps and quality checks
- 2+ years of experience working with large sets of diverse, client data source files with SAS system. SAS application/macro development skill will be valuable.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in statistics, mathematics, marketing, economics or an applied science.
MarketShare is an analytics company that enables businesses to grow more efficiently via cross-media attribution and marketing optimization through our platform of combined technology, data, modeling and business intelligence solutions. We are reshaping the way companies think about advertising and marketing their products and services and deliver unprecedented recommendations and checkpoints to help them achieve the best possible ROI via marketing. The mathematics and modeling behind our work are globally recognized and respected as industry-leading.
We pride ourselves on a track record of developing ground-breaking innovations in predictive analytics and software, and delivering insights that exceed client expectations, which has led to continued growth and long-term client relationships. MarketShare is currently powering marketing and media insights for many of the Fortune 500 companies, leading ad agencies and large media conglomerates around the world. We have helped direct over $100 billion in marketing spend for clients in over 45 countries and all U.S. DMA's.
Outside Recruiters: Please do not contact MarketShare Employees with unsolicited resumes.
MarketShare helps marketers grow revenue. We enable large companies to measure, predict and dramatically improve Marketing’s impact on...