Perform strategic analysis of client shipping, warehouse and inventory data to identify process improvements, solve transportation issues, and impact a clients bottom line.
Skills & Abilities:
- Leverage proprietary transportation, network modeling tool, and inventory optimization tools along with team members, to research client issues.
- Design queries, compile and mine data, and generate reports using SQL, MS Access and Excel.
- Identify client business problems, analyze related data, and translate the findings into recommended strategy.
- Advise clients on supply chain strategy solutions derived from research.
- Actively research shipment files, order files and identify shipping data anomalies.
- Demonstrated analytical and mathematical skills required.
- Experience with relational databases required, such as MS Access.
- Must possess strong Excel skills (pivot tables, formulas, macros, data manipulation).
- Must possess SQL skills.
- Experience with a Business Intelligence Tool, such as Crystal Reports.
- Adapts to changes in work environment like new customer requirements, equipment or processes.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced culture, and work extra hours as required.
- Must possess excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
Expected Travel Time: 50 - 75%
enVista reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any way the Company desires. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This job description is not an employment contract, implied, or otherwise. The employment relationship remains "at will." The aforementioned job requirements are subject to change to reasonably accommodate qualified disabled individuals.
- Must possess 2+ years of relevant professional experience, logistics and/or parcel shipping experience preferred.
- Education (preferred level): Bachelors Degree or higher.
- Pass any pre-employment tests, drug test and/or background check.
enVista - 14 months ago