Recommind has just been recognized as one of the “World’s Ten Most Innovative Companies in Big Data” by Fast Company and as one of the “Fastest Growing Companies in the Bay Area” by the San Francisco Business Times. Our technology is sophisticated, but our mission is simple: to help organizations manage and leverage their information. By focusing on the rapidly growing volumes of unstructured information they create every day, we enable our clients to unlock the value in their information assets in ways they could not before. We do this by building enterprise applications on CORE, our very powerful unstructured data management and analytics platform.
We are currently looking to hire a Litigation Support Data Analyst I. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a computer background, technical knowledge, solid troubleshooting skills, detail orientation, and an eagerness to learn. The DA I must be comfortable working both individually and as a member of a team in a fast paced environment, where the ability to communicate effectively across teams, multitask and troubleshoot is essential.
- Processes electronically stored information (ESI) for upload into data review platform
- Create new databases and image collections
- Metadata and Text Extraction
- Post data
- Application of search terms
- TIFF/PDF Conversion
- Exception Handling
- Quality Control
- Create, maintain, and troubleshoot litigation databases
- Load and extract ASCII text data to/from litigation support software applications
LAW, Concordance, MS Access, MS Excel, Recommind Insite and Axcelerate (training will be provided on Recommind software)
- Computer Science background and/or degree.
- Strong math and/or technology skills
- Detail oriented
- Understand the importance of confidentiality
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent problem solving ability, verbal and written communication skills, work under strict deadlines in a legal environment and the ability to interact with all levels of staff and attorneys necessary
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under challenging conditions and work as a team player
Recommind values innovation, intelligence and integrity and rewards strong performance with increased responsibility and growth opportunities. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, great work-life balance (4 weeks of PTO per year) and a culture that is fast-paced, collaborative and fun. If you are interested in making an immediate impact on a fast growing company, we invite you to apply today.
Recommind is a leader in unstructured information management and analysis technology, delivering search-powered business applications that transform the way organizations find, manage, analyze and act upon data inside and outside the corporate network. Recommind’s solutions are all built on the CORE platform, which automatically accesses, organizes and analyzes large volumes of information in context from myriad sources. Recommind customers include AstraZeneca, BMW, Cisco, Clifford Chance, Marathon Oil, Morgan Lewis, US Department of Energy (DOE), White & Case and Wilmer Hale. Recommind is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Boston, London, Sydney and Bonn, Germany. For more information go towww.recommind.com
Recommind is an equal opportunity employer.