SUDDENLINK COMMUNICATIONS is a top-10 national cable broadband company, providing digital cable, internet, telephone and security services for residential and commercial customers.
We offer competitive and comprehensive benefits and exciting new careers in a professional work environment.
The CALL CENTER DATA ANALYST will be responsible for the daily collection, reporting, analysis, and benchmarking of contact center performance in relation to customer experience, sales, call volume management, and scheduling.
This position coordinates and actively participates in the analysis, development and implementation of Customer Experience initiatives, with particular focus on data integrity and accuracy. The Analyst is also responsible for documenting methods and procedures as well as analyzing and implementing process improvements.
This position will also be responsible for monitoring of unscheduled absences and schedule adherence, as well as scheduling of team meetings, supervisor coaching sessions, training, and other scheduled off-phone activity for contact center personnel.
• Provide daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly status reports to team and contact center as needed
• Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and contact center needs. Works directly with divisional unit leadership to develop requirements for report development and analysis efforts and works with necessary parties to develop detailed technical specifications
• Prepares and documents functional and technical specifications
• Work with business project teams to understand reporting requirements and propose solutions
• Documents and provides knowledge transfer to the rest of the contact center for all solutions
• Analyzes divisional procedures to identify areas for automation, process improvement, etc.
• Assist in administration of contact center shift bids and exception time scheduling by utilizing the workforce management software (Aspect eWorkforce software)
• Generate and communicate off phone activity, staffing issues, performance metrics and call statistics to appropriate members of management
• Optimize break and lunch scheduling to efficiently staff contact centers
• Assist in administration of overtime and voluntary time off (VTO) programs
• Act as a contact center liaison regarding workforce management practices and development initiatives
• Provide input on forecast projections and staffing requirements
• Ad-hoc reporting (Access, SQL) for all contact center divisions
• Performs other functional area duties, as required to meet business needs
“The above accountabilities are not meant to reflect all duties specific to this job”.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Must possess professional verbal, written and interpersonal communication techniques
• Vision acuity required for extensive use with PC, calculator and reference materials
• Ability to perform repetitive motions of the wrist, hands and fingers to use a PC keyboard calculator, fax and other standard office machines
• Ability to multi task in a fast paced customer focused environment
• Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift and move up to 30lbs.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent related work experience
• Strong Computer skills including Windows-based applications
• Proficiency and knowledge of the company billing system preferred
• Proficiency with system-related tools
• Proven ability and experience with data collection, reporting and analysis
• Ability to make projections and identify trends based on statistical analysis
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to organize information using various tools, including but not limited to the following types of software: database management, spreadsheets, word processing, and presentation packages
• Strong negotiation, problem solving, and analytical skills
• Strong people and relationship management skills
• Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
• Ability to analyze accurately with attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and with others
• Willingness and ability to travel as appropriate
• Self-managed, self-motivated
• Presentation skills, both oral and written
• Excellent collaborative problem solving skills
• Ability to handle multiple and simultaneous tasks
• Minimum of 1 year of research and analytical work experience
• 2+ years experience Contact Center experience required
• Experience with Windows-based computer and strong knowledge of Microsoft office including Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, and SQL preferred
• 1 year experience with the appropriate software and tools, including Aspect products (preferred)
• Professional, fast-paced, multi-tasking, customer focused environment
• Ability to work in climate-controlled areas
• Exposure to typical office environment
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE. All correspondence sent via email. Submit resume online.
Please read carefully:
Suddenlink Communications is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Suddenlink Communications via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Suddenlink Communications. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Suddenlink Communications as a result of the referral or through other means.
Cequel Communications, which operates through subsidiary Suddenlink, provides cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and phone...