122661BR Job Family Purchasing
Supply Chain & Materials Management Job Category Full-Time Job Classification Experienced/Established Division Global Pharmaceutical Operations Shift First Relocation Assistance None Overview
Abbott is a global, broad-based health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceuticals and medical products, including nutritionals, devices and diagnostics. The company employs approximately 91,000 people and markets its products in more than 130 countries. Job Description Primary Function/Goals/Objectives:
The Data Analyst will be accountable for supporting AbbVie Supplier Management programs, Restrictued Substances Management (RSM programs), continuous improvement initiatives. The data analyst will also be responsible for driving implementation of supplier processes at all sites as well as support training and education of appropriate tools and techniques. Develop and establish relationships between division and local site business functions to implement performance management processes, initiate investigation of supplier exceptions and minimize process gaps. Finally, the Program Coordinator will be responsible for managing drug product data in SIM.
Program Coordinators will assist with driving strategies for project and process improvements:
Associate’s Degree or better in Science, Engineering, Marketing Analysis, Operations, Economics, Logistics, Business Administration or Business Statistics or other relevant disciplines preferred
- Collecting and updating GEMS (Global Environmental Management System) with packaging material data from AbbVie sites, suppliers and TPMs (Third Party Manufacturers) as applicable
- Collecting and updating SIM (Supplier Information Management) with drug product Bill of Material data from all AbbVie sites and TPMs as applicable
- Investigate and resolve data accuracy and implementation issues
- Identify, define, test, and train users on functionality enhancements
- Collecting, maintaining and presenting SPM (Supplier Performance Management Data) for all AbbVie Sites.
- Support current Supplier Management Projects as well as consistently strive to identify new opportunities to increase efficiencies, program awareness and sustainability of the SPM Program.
- Act as a liaison between the local business functions and division procurement to communicate site needs, ensure support and provide a consistent voice during elevation process.
- Investigate and resolve data accuracy inconsistencies. Implement process improvements to ensure correct data reporting.
- Sharing of best practice across local and divisional business functions.
- Train, support and maintain user access on Supplier Management Reporting Systems. Skills/Experience Requirements Education:
Candidate must be a results-oriented change agent, who is an effective business process thinker with the ability to lead and direct a change process and prepare fact-based arguments to ensure objectives are met in anticipation of objections. Candidate must also be able to influence, negotiate, and resolve conflicts to reach consensus around common goals. Solid project management and team facilitation skills are vital for this position in addition to the ability to communicate effectively with all organizational levels to maintain relationships and cooperation in pursuing the corporate/site goals is desired. Practical knowledge and/or experience with managing EU REACH compliance and other global restricted substance regulations are also desirable.
3 to 5 years of professional level business experience and strong computer user skills
Abbott Laboratories - 22 months ago
Filling baby bottles and treating disease... these are the habits of Abbott. Abbott Laboratories is a top health care products manufacturer....