The data analyst will use their advanced query skills to identify and correct data anomalies across several disparate databases, convert raw data into usable information and be able to report trends and suggest solutions to complex situations
• The data analyst also works with customers to provide support on in-house Microsoft Access Database solutions for programs such as utility billing, labor transactions, and work order tracking
• Minimum 3 years experience Analyzing, Standardizing and Validating Data using T-SQL, Access, Excel, and Reporting Software
• Advanced Knowledge of Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) fundamentals
• Familiarity with analysis, integration, and reporting services
• Provide MS Access database support as needed
• Intimate knowledge of MS Access, including analysis in Access, Development in Access including Form, Table, Report development.
• Extensive experience in writing queries.
• Background in MS SQL highly desired.
• Strong understanding of Utility requirements in Public setting highly desired.
ActioNet, Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard