Expectation for all employees:
Supports the organization’s mission, vision and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration, innovation, accountability and ownership.
The Data Analyst provides analytical, reporting and invoicing support to BRG’s strategic customers by analyzing information from various sources including customer systems, BRG systems and data collection tools developed specifically for newly identified needs or opportunities.
Responsibilities (* indicates Essentials Duties):
- Accurately and completely extrapolate data and create reports, charts and summaries using statistical facts and figures; ability to summarize information verbally and in writing when required. Ability to work with on-site team to explain data trends and anomalies.*
- Create custom views, dashboards and report sets utilizing business intelligence and query tools.*
- Work with field personnel to obtain necessary information and ensure system accuracy.
- Validate and test data used in all reporting.*
- Assist the on-site teams and accounting teams with the gathering and reporting of complex billing and reporting data.*
- Work with on-site management to design and execute special studies and analyses focused on specific problems or programs.*
- Generates and manipulates reports using Microsoft Excel.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.*
- May train and develop other associates.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, statistics or mathematics or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Solid customer service skills.
- Experience using Microsofy Excel for report generation and manipulation.
- Experience using Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word to present findings, reports and analyses
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, including advanced negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated team and collaboration skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical, technical, problem-solving and conceptual skills.
- Three – Five+ years experience with data analysis.
- Experience with data quality control and normalization.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Experience with Structured Query Language and database design concepts.
- Experience with Microsoft Visio and and Microsoft Access.
- Experience in Crystal Reports, Crystal Decisions, Business Objects or similar software.
- Experience with Financial Analysis.
- Proficiency with CAFM/IWMS systems.
- Understanding of Facilities, Real Estate and Asset Management industry and practices.
Business Resource Group - 19 months ago
Business Resource Group is a provider of workspace products and services to businesses. The Company markets a full range of new office...