Established in 2003, Coleman Research Group, Inc. (CRG) manages the primary research
and due diligence
needs of institutional investors and large consulting firms across all industries
CRG connects analysts at the world’s leading asset managers, mutual funds, hedge
funds, private equity firms,
and management consultancies with members of our Executive Forum network of industry
telephone consultations, in-person meetings, and roundtable discussions.
- Proven Growth: CRG named Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Company
in 2010 & 2011
- Global Presence: 140+ employees in 5 offices worldwide in New York,
London, Hong Kong, Beijing, and Raleigh
- High Profile Clients: 200+ client institutions and 3,000+ individual
users worldwide including 10 of the top 20 largest investment advisors, mutual funds,
hedge funds, and private equity firms
We are seeking entry level applicants to join our data team in Raleigh, NC.
Data Analysts are responsible for reviewing the data of various entries within our
proprietary software database.
This includes comparing contact data against resume and/or submitted biographic
data; ensuring all data points
are accurate and complete; cross-referencing information from multiple databases;
and extracting any additional
data as needed. Data Analysts will also work with other departments, including the
Research and Account
Management teams, to accomplish these responsibilities.
- Bachelor degree
- Approximately 1 - 2 years of experience
- Exceptional attention to detail, along with solid organizational and time-management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Must be motivated, reliable and energetic
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment
Base salary and participation in 401(k) plan, medical, dental, life insurance and
commuter savings program.
The world’s leading investment firms, consultancies and corporations depend on Coleman Research to access first-hand perspectives from...