This position is responsible for ongoing analysis of various provider, patient and cost data, obtained from a variety of sources, including but not limited to patient care, financial, and provider demographic data. This role will involve development and preparation of data into consumable information for various award winning products in a startup venture.
The Data / ETL Analyst role requires proficiency with analytical tools e.g. Data stage, ETL extract, transfer, load processes , knowledge of data analysis methodology, use of presentation software, strong communication skills and a strong commitment to and affinity for delivering the highest quality of products.
Required Education and Experience
- Assuring the integrity of project data, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis
- Ability to understand, translate and effectively communicate complex technology and data issues to varying audiences from internal technical peers to end users to client customers to executives
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Ability to quickly understand client data systems and articulate different selling benefits to client stakeholders
- Demonstrated quick study with ability to learn and work with new systems
- Solid work ethic with demonstrated flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities
- Passion for improving healthcare and helping patients / providers better navigate the healthcare systems
- Ability to read complex and create moderately complex structured specifications such as Use Cases, Story Boards, and any other formal methods
- Ability to write well designed complex SQL queries
- Must be familiar with Metadata and why it is important and be able to define complex metadata as well as update metadata repositories
- Develop programs, methodologies, and files for analyzing and presenting data
- Research new data sources and analytical tools contribute to new product development and improvement in product delivery
- Evaluates data sourcing and usage liability risks when consuming or sharing 3rd party data
- BS degree or equivalent experience in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field preferred
- A minimum of 2 - 3 years of relevant work experience
- Exposure to and desire to work in, a strong team-based environment
- Knowledge/ exposure to modern Agile methodologies
- Contributing to the success of a company committed to the highest quality, game-changing products
- Small SCRUM teams wherein your input has nothing to do with your title or rank but everything to do with your engineering chops
- Short feedback loops with product owners
- 2-3 week iterations
Local applicants only please.
- Previous work with Talend or similar ETL Tools
CompuCom - 18 months ago
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...