Do you like big data? How about real-time applications used by millions of players everyday, from every corner of the globe? Do you have a passion for analyzing complex business metrics and presenting your findings to the key decision makers in the company? We are currently hiring for multiple roles on this team, including senior and lead positions in our growing analytics team.
What you get to do every day:
What you bring to the role:
- Meet regularly with Executive team to present your analysis and forecasting
- Perform a wide range of analysis to produce meaningful insights that improve engagement and monetization across our platform
- Monitor and optimize our product performance on key dimensions for revenue and retention
- Drive analytics product initiatives and manage/modify our regular reporting
- Experience in big data, gaming, mobile applications, consulting, or business/financial analysis
- Expert skills with Excel, SQL, and other statistical tools (R, Python, Matlab)
- Experience with metrics driven-decision making
- Proven experience owning business KPIs and creating presentations from these KPIs
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding business and product strategy
- Passionate about consumer Internet, mobile, and/or games
- Passion for writing lightweight and concise product specifications
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated capacity for being scrappy and entrepreneurial
- BA/BS degree required – bonus points for STEM or Econ Fields grads.
- Expert level Excel/MySQL skills and LTV (lifetime value) data modeling experience
KIXEYE - 11 months ago
Founded in 2007, KIXEYE is an online gaming company that plays to win. Responsible for popular titles like Backyard Monsters, Battle Pirates...