We are currently seeking a Senior Data Analyst in our Atlanta office. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years experience in direct marketing, database marketing or campaign management, as well as experience in statistical modeling/analysis and written and oral presentation of results.
• Marketing campaign management.
• Assist in ongoing development of customer segmentation and statistical models.
• Analyses of clients’ current direct marketing initiatives to identify key insights and opportunities.
• Presentation of findings, including recommendations to agency and client organizations.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Marketing Campaign Management.
• Statistical Modeling/Analysis.
• Extensive SQL, SAS, or SPSS knowledge.
• Experience with Direct Marketing and Database Marketing is strongly preferred.
• Marketing campaign management using custom segmentation and predictive scores for audience selection and sizing.
• Statistical modeling and market segmentation using data mining tools.
• Query complex data warehouses, and aggregate data for strategic reporting.
• Ability to work well with multiple levels of client and agency management.
• Ability to work within a project team environment.
• Ability to conduct analyses with relative autonomy.
• Strong/persuasive communication skills.
• Proficiency with querying tools (e.g. SAS, SQL, SPSS), Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Exposure to any campaign management tool (Unica, Alterian, Epiphany, Aprimo, etc…)
experience with UNICA a plus).
• B.S. or MA/MS in statistics or a related quantitative field. A master’s degree is preferred.
Moxie Interactive, Inc. - 2 years ago