The Panera Information Services Team is seeking an Analyst, Data Analyst to provide expertise in acquiring, managing and analyzing data. We are looking for an individual who possesses strong technical knowledge of database solutions with a specific background in data analysis and relational databases.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
(Other duties may be assigned)
Provide data analysis expertise to agile projects and ad hoc requests
Analyze and problem solve issues with current and planned systems as they relate to the integration and management of data
Translate customer requirements in to queries and code
Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in large and complex data sets
Optimize query performance
Understand and write Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
Assist with the software QA involving quality and accuracy of data
Provide recommendations for cleansing or enhancement of data
Provide reporting in an ad hoc fashion or through the use of reporting or BI Tools
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology is preferred; or credentials within related data/analytical fields.
- Minimum 3 years of database solutions experience is mandatory.
- Advanced working knowledge of relational & dimensional database models (OLTP & OLAP systems) is mandatory, including the ability to break complex processes and methodologies into easy-to-understand explanations for internal stakeholders or team members.
- Successful experience in requirements gathering sessions, documenting details and follow-through.
- Very good understanding of all aspects of building & maintaining marketing database systems (processes & physical databases) including ETL, data hygiene & standardization, transactional data processing and reporting is preferred
- Food service industry experience is a plus.
US-MO-MO - Sunset Hills
Panera Bread - 17 months ago
Work Passionately...Please visit us online to learn more at PaneraBread.jobs.
Panera Bread is expanding quickly across North America,...