ROI Spark, LLC seeks a sharp, motivated, organized, and thorough Data Analyst to learn and implement internet search marketing tactics. You must have strong business instincts, some exposure to SEO/PPC implementation, and be comfortable with Excel. You must also be flexible and excited about working for a small and fast-growing business where your daily responsibilities will vary greatly.
ROI Spark is a newly-established, rapidly-growing, internet marketing consulting firm. We are positioning ourselves to be the premier resource for companies that want to take their online businesses to the next level. This position is your opportunity to be exposed to a wide variety of online businesses and to learn the best ways to make them as profitable as possible.
- Implement PPC and SEO tactics identified by Account Manager
- Develop strategies with Account Manager to achieve client's objectives
- Analyze results to determine how we can make the client more money
- Learn everything about ecommerce and internet marketing
- Undergraduate degree in a technical field such as Natural Sciences, Accounting, Finance, Engineering is preferred.
- Advanced Proficiency in Excel
- Some experience with Google Adwords, Bing Ads, link-building, or similar is preferred but not required
- Past work experience during which you were held accountable by the company's bottom line
To apply, send your resume and qualifications.
Our goal is to get our clients as many customers as possible from their marketing budgets. We have years of experience working with...