RenewData is looking to hire a Data Analyst with experience acquiring, managing, manipulating and analyzing data and report results. The ideal candidate will have a great work ethic and is eager to learn new technologies. This position offers great opportunity to work with cutting edge technology with a career path. We believe in training and developing our team members to advance their knowledge in order to be a valuable asset to their team.
The Data Analyst will liaise between the business units and IT to elicit and document requirements and then drive delivery of data reporting solutions and analysis. Additionally, this resource will ensures access to reliable, consistent, and available data, as well as timely and accurate reporting that empowers our leadership to make data-driven decisions.
This fast-paced environment requires the ability to communicate effectively, to meet deadlines, prioritize tasks and escalate roadblocks to management in a timely manner. Good communication skills are required.
- Gather requirements provided by business organizations and generate reports based on requirements.
- Create and present dashboards, graphs and reports
- Develop and implement data collection frameworks and strategies that optimize efficiency and data quality.
- Provide operational support of databases to Operations, Client Support, and Application support as needed.
- Installation, configuration, maintenance, and managing access of databases.
- Research and resolve database application problems in complex and varied multi-tenant production and customer facing environments as needed
- Maintain a general understanding of our industry and trends and a thorough understanding of all company products and services and technologies
- Participate in a 24/7 on call rotation schedule
- Bachelor's Degree in CS, MIS or related technical field or 3 years analyst experience
- Demonstrated experience with writing complex SQL queries, and demonstrable skills regarding data models and database design development
- Understanding of XML and SQL
- Experience with SQL tuning for slow/expensive queries
- Knowledge of query and reporting tools (Management Studio/SSRS)
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
- Must be self-starter and able to multitask with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to perform in situations where the initial objectives are unclear
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
RenewData is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Proficient with writing and deploying reports via SSRS
- Experience with the following a plus:
- Managing large-scale databases in enterprise-level environment
- Supporting MS, Oracle and MySQL databases
- Business systems (Great Plains, Business Portal, Journyx)
- Programing skills
Renew Data - 19 months ago
- 2 days ago
Dept of Aging & Disability Svc
Texas Health and Human Services Commission
- 3 days ago
- 9 days ago