As Data Analyst, you will use your analytical and modeling skills to improve the efficiency, reliability, and flexibility of Twitter’s compute infrastructure. You should be passionate about finding insights in data and using quantitative analysis to answer complex questions and improve decision-making.
- Lead cross-functional projects and long-term analytic development initiatives, managing multiple projects with competing priorities simultaneously.
- Engage broadly with the organization to identify areas where an analytic approach can improve decisions about Twitter’s infrastructure investment and management.
- Collaborate with other analysts, subject matter experts and decision makers to develop data-driven policies, models or decision-support tools to improve the efficiency and responsiveness of Twitter’s compute infrastructure.
- Bachelor or M.S. in Operations Research, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or other quantitative fields, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with scripting languages, spreadsheet modeling, etc. Python is a plus.
- Interest in using modeling and optimization to answer complex questions.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
- 1+ years of experience as a Data or Operations Analyst
- Domain expertise in operations or compute infrastructure technologies.
- Active user of Twitter.
Here's less than 140 characters for ya: trivial texts or not, every one's all a-twitter about tweeting. Twitter operates a free...