The Data Analyst is responsible for the security master file process within Investment Data & Derivative Services (IDDS). The candidate will lead the team in working with internal clients, brokers, and market data vendors to address routine and complex inquiries, data issues, and project initiatives. The candidate will be responsible for assisting the Manager to control and improve workflows through data quality, business process initiatives and automation initiatives. The candidate has a strong sense of responsibility, teamwork, works well independently, achieves repeatable results, is knowledgeable of departmental and company responsibilities, and has a solid understanding of different security types, systems, tools and workflows. The candidate has a track record of increasing responsibility.
• Work closely with IDDS management team and internal clients to develop and monitor sound workflows, controls, and procedures
•Assist manager, team and IT in the development of improvement ideas to create utilities needed to validate and research data issues, increase productivity, improve data quality, augment controls, and enhance client satisfaction
• Assist manager with the oversight of daily processes and client service
• Timely, accurate, and thorough support of complex and routine inquiries
• Identification, ownership and resolution of business and systems issues through interaction with Systems, vendors, brokers, and internal clients
• Lead efforts to identify and implement process improvements
• Strong understanding of data flows and systems utilization of IDDS’ data
• Execute daily validation and initiation procedures, ensuring the integrity and consistency of data across multiple platforms
The candidate must be highly knowledgeable of security master file, data integrity, and pricing processes with experience working with vendor products and technology.
• College degree and five years of industry experience
• Exhibits a proactive nature and approach to learning, problem identification and problem resolution
• Thoroughness, attention to detail and the ability to think and work independently and within a team environment are a must
• Strong organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Quick learner with ability to apply business and industry knowledge
• Good written, oral, and interpersonal skills
• Desire to succeed and the ability to self-motivate and motivate others
• Ability to thrive in a fast-pace work environment
Wellington Management - 19 months ago
If Napoleon had met this Wellington, Waterloo would have taken on a whole new meaning: sound asset management. Wellington Management...