We are looking for al Data Analyst to assist our engineering team with ongoing development and implementation of one of our newest and hottest products, WO Analytics. Collaborating with a team of top engineers, the right candidate will take our advanced media advertising analytics product to the next level using data visualization tools from Tableau Software. This is a great opportunity for a business intelligence professional that has a passion for data visualization and interest in developing their engineering skills at a growing venture capital backed software company.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Create dashboards and online interactive visualizations
- Deploy reports and dashboards to existing and potential WO Analytics clients
- Create interactive templates and other light website design
- Work with product management, QA, and documentation to deliver high quality software
- Collaborate with support and project teams to maintain and improve WideOrbit software to meet current customer and project needs
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, or related field is required
- Must have 3+ years of either SAP Business Objects,, MicroStrategy or Cognos
- Experience using SQL and SQL Server
- Familiarity with financial reporting, market research, or statistics
- Experience using other programming tools, languages and protocols
- Advertising or Media Market Research experience is a plus
- Experience and or familiarity with user interface/web design and data visualization
- Interest in Big Data
- Ability to work in fast paced startup environment with quick product life cycles.
- Must be a team player and motivated self-starter who is eager to learn new tools
- Excellent verbal and visual communication skills
This position will be based at our headquarters in San Francisco (Levi Plaza). Please note: WideOrbit will NOT cover relocation expenses for this position.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
Besides a competitive salary and great work environment, here are some of our additional benefits and perks:
Health insurance, options, company paid Health Reimbursement Account, sabbatical leaves, great vacation package, work/life balance, life event benefits, casual work attire, snacks and coffee in the café, and plenty of opportunities to grow!