This is a Data Architect role which will set strategy and provide guidance on data usage across multiple business units.
Develop and document Data Architectural solutions and recommendations for application projects.
Consult with cross-enterprise Applications Developers and/or Domain Architects on solutions and issues specific to data / information architecture.
Develop multi-year strategies, roadmaps and plans for global enterprise data / information architecture.
Ensure existing data/information assets are identified, stewarded, governed and leveraged across the enterprise.
Identify gaps within existing data architecture and recommend solutions.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work as part of a group, or, at times, independently
- Strong systems analysis skills
- Logical and Physical Modelling skills
- Knowledge of insurance products
- Knowledge of agency structure and process
Allstate - 2 years ago
The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) is the nation's largest publicly held personal lines insurer. Widely known through the "You're In...