ATI is seeking a Data Architect for its client in Tysons, VA. Qualified candidates must have an active Top Secret with a Poly clearance.
The Data Architect will support a Big Data Analytics Services program. This program is responsible for the development and operations of the cloud computing environment. The Data Architect will help design and manage the process of ingesting data to the cloud environment. This is a unique opportunity to participate in the development of new technical solutions that will support new capabilities.
• Managing and configuring ingest processes within cloud environment using big data ingest tools
• Determine how data will be ingested from appropriate data resources
• Formulates, implements, and enforces proper data ingestion policies and procedures
• Establishes data quality standards within the cloud environment
• Ensures quality data ingestion techniques are established
• Maintains close relationship with vendors
• Ensures that all ingestion tool updates are properly installed and rolled out
• Troubleshoots data ingestion and data spill issues
• Prepares monthly, quarterly, and annual data ingestion metrics reports for distribution
• Develops ad-hoc data ingestion metrics reports as needed
• Collects data requirements from BDA tenants
Mandatory skills - Candidate must have all skills listed:
- Minimum of 10 years experience developing Cloud based software applications using Java. technologies including ExtJS, and Web Services
- Minimum of 15 years of Data integration experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience with Linux operating system (CLSE or Redhat Linux)
- Minimum of 5 years of distributed computing experience using Apache hadoop or Cloudera CDH
- Minimum of 5 years data ingestion experience
- Minimum of 10 years Data Science experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of performance engineering for large scale enterprise systems
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a focus in systems engineering, computer science, computer engineering
Equivalent experience is also acceptable
- Diverse experience with Big Data ingestion tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work and apply creativity in a fast paced, startup-like environment
- Experience or familiarity with mass analytics/big data technologies including Hadoop, Map/Reduce, and competitors
Automation Technologies, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Automation Technologies, Inc. - 20 months ago
ATI provides consulting services in three operational groups that supports the successful transformation of Government agencies and...