TS//SCI with Polygraph
Berico Technologies is seeking enthusiastic technologists and/or data scientists to work on a big data analytics project for an important government customer. Join us as we apply cutting edge technologies in a range of disciplines in support of the fusion of multiple and diverse data sources. You’ll work with a great team of engineers to find how best to converge large amounts of data in an analytical environment.
The selected Data Architect will provide data architecture and modeling expertise to the enterprise. This person must desire to work decisively as a member of a dynamic and productive team working to revolutionize the customer’s new work environment.
The successful candidate must have applied experience in developing, implementing and using data models, and shall have a strong working knowledge of the data lifecycle, from acquisition through dissemination to end users. The candidate must have the capacity and motivation to learn new computer languages, but must also have expertise with multiple languages across language types. The candidate must possess excellent oral and written communication skills, to include the ability to work with end users and analysts to understand and document requirements. The candidate must have proven ability to work independently or under general direction.
- Must have applied experience with developing, implementing and using data models, including integration of massive amounts of data across multiple databases in a data warehousing, ETL or analytic environment.
- Must possess expertise with multiple program languages across language types (no one specific language is required).
- Must have ability to perform data quality analysis, gather information to determine data sources, data targets, data definitions, data relationships, business rules, and data quality metrics.
- Must have strong communications and facilitation skills, with ability to work with analysts and end users to clearly capture requirements.
- Must have experience with data mining data warehousing, and data integration of multiple terabytes of data.
- Must have experience in preparing and/or reviewing technical model requirements documentation to ensure accuracy and to ensure that impacts are identified, understood and communicated.
- Must possess knowledge and experience in data extract, transform and load (ETL) processes.
- Must hold computer science (or engineering or mathematics degree) and have extensive knowledge of formal data modeling methodologies.
- We would like the candidate to have the following (but these are not required for consideration):
- Experience with ETL Tools (e.g., Pentaho, MarkLogic, XQuery, GreenPlum, Clover, Talend, SAS ETL, Informatica, Twister-Data Management, Ab Initio, Embarcadero, Oracle Data Warehouse, Pentaho, MarkLogic, FLUENT)
- Experience with developing and using models based on massive amounts of data (terabyte range)
- Knowledge of ECL programming languages.
- Knowledge of Agile software development practices.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Berico Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer