CWF Solutions IT has a need for a Data Architect for a position in Minneapolis, MN. This is a year-long contract position with and you will be responsible for data analysis and build-out of required data structures.
Required Skills and/or Experience:
- Gathering, documenting and designing data requirements.
- Data modeling using data modeling tools and canonical models.
- Interacting with Solution Architect in design of data solutions for new development project.
- Scheduling and leading regular data model review sessions with team.
- Change tracking and maintenance of data models.
- Provides support and subject matter expertise to Production Support staff
- Ability to translate business and technical requirements into relevant data structures
Nice to Have Skills:
- 5 years of data modeling experience with data architecture (relational databases).
- Substantial experience in SQL and/or PL/SQL
- Relational database SQL scripting
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent data model and patterns experience discovering patterns in the data model to enable coalescing similar data (e.g. addresses)
- Strong Object / Relational mapping experience and ETL principles/knowledge
- Understanding of J2EE & EJBs
- Experience with Design, Developing and Maintaining XML Schemas
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal
- Experience with POS or retail systems
- Retail and/or Telecom environment experience
- Background working on Agile development teams
- Strong presentation skills
C4 Technical Services
- 3 years ago - save job