Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking an experienced Data Architect for a full-time position at a healthcare company in Research Triangle Park, NC (North Carolina). The Data Architect will transform business requirements into specific database solutions and create data design models, database architecture and data repository design. The Data Architect will also be responsible for implementing Oracle RDBMS code, including both DDL and DML, and will work with the software architect, systems and database administrators to implement, coordinate and maintain enterprise wide data architecture.
Requirements/Qualifications for the Data Architect:
This is a direct-hire opportunity. US citizenship or permanent residency is required.
- 10 years’ work experience in the field or in a related area.
- Proven enterprise level experience as Data Architect including but not limited to access patterns, partitioning schemes, constraint design and development and enforcement of data standards.
- Expert knowledge and experience with Oracle database design, table structures (clusters, IOT, etc.) and security design with proven enterprise level experience in designing OLTP, analytical and warehousing schemas.
- Strong skills with SQL, PL/SQL, TOAD, modeling tools and performance tuning.
- Must have strong customer service skills, ability to use tact and diplomacy, and to work effectively within a team.
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience working with customers and consultants to gather requirements and integrate with existing functionality.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with expert knowledge of the standard concepts, practices and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Compensation: $90,000 – 100,000.
Please email ONLY qualified resumes to Annika Hugosson at email@example.com
Data architect, Oracle, RDBMS, DDL, DML, SQL, PL/SQL, TOAD, Morrisville, RTP, Research Triangle Park, Cary, Raleigh, Durham, NC, North Carolina, access patterns, partitioning schemes, constraint design, customer service, data architect, architect.