- Deal with principles of database construction; design database architecture and builds relational databases, develop strategies for data acquisitions and for implementation of the developed design of a database.
- Perform technical research, analyze and integrate capabilities in database management and data modeling.
- Provide technical support to the application development group, IT and the enterprise.
- Coordinate, assist and organize the IT groups to plan future activities to facilitate specific development projects.
- Screen current projects, perform analysis and identify potential areas that require change and suggest solutions.
- Implement technical solutions in large environments
- 5+years of experience in SDLC with enough track records working with data design, modeling and database architecture development
- Track records working with logical and physical data modeling, relational database design preferably in open systems
- Work experience with design and support of large DBMS deployments and knowledge of infrastructure at data layer
- Good understanding of NoSQL is a big plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Woodbridge Consulting Group - 14 months ago