VIP is looking for a Senior Data Architect with Hadoop/Cloudera experience for a multiple year project with our Federal Client base din our Alexandria, VA office. The Architect will be responsible for the following:
- Develops data/information requirements from a project's inception to its conclusion for a data warehouse. -Develops Data Concept Model, Logical Model, and ultimately Physical Model.
- Design and develop ETL processes/scripts.
- Work closely with Data Governance Board to design and develop implementation strategies for security, access, and content.
- Manage, communicate, and contribute to engineering trade-off analysis and feasibility studies, proof-of-concept prototypes to explore technical implementation options and issues, engineering reviews, technical design and implementation in support of the next generation data
Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science; direct experience can offset
- Strong oral and written communication, planning and execution skills.
- 5 years' experience with data modeling and ETL
- Senior level or technical lead exp
- Oracle or SQL Server exp, although Oracle is preferred
- Cloudera/Hadoop knowledge/experience
- LINUX, and/or Perl are preferred
- Secret clearance and the ability to obtain EOD (agency specific background check)
******All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. EOE/F/M/DV. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.********
- 3 years ago - save job