Maintain a constant focus on two things – exceeding customers’ expectations and ensuring safety in all we do
Design and install fiber and copper cable in retail/commercial settings
Terminate copper and fiber station cabling
Circuit identification and connection to network equipment
Network address configuration
Test cable and ensure accuracy of cable testing, documentation and storage
Test, troubleshoot, and resolve issues with cable faults
Terminate and dress communications closets according to BICSI standards
Perform cabling and PBX/phone Moves, Adds or Changes (MAC)
Perform troubleshooting of network hardware and implement appropriate solutions
Manage time, material and people resources throughout project lifecycles
Manage work orders, sign-offs, daily log/journal and other project documentation
- BISCI or other industry certifications strongly preferred. We also offer in-house BISCI training!
- PC proficiency
- Ability to travel, often extensively and sometimes with little notice
- Flexibility to work the hours of the traditional second and third shifts
- Self-starting, highly motivated and used to work environments that move quickly!
- Must demonstrate the highest standards of ethics and integrity
- Strong customer/people relationship skills
- Must have valid driver’s license and meet company standards for pre-employment background and drug screening
- Typical physical demands include frequent work on lifts, ladders, and possibly rooftops and other harder-to-access areas. Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers; manual dexterity required for frequent reaching, climbing and lifting of objects (typically up to 50 lbs.), and operating power tools.
Staley Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
When you choose a career with Staley, you make the decision to join a company that is grounded in integrity. Our people exemplify the...