CompuCom is the leading IT outsourcing company seeking qualified technical resources to work for the world's top corporations and high-visibility brands. Contact us today to find out why CompuCom is the employer of choice for contractors!
We are looking for someone who has experience working directly with servers, routers, and switches. You'll be helping to set up a new network for our client and will be racking and stacking, cabling, and installing hardware.
- Hardware configuration experience
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Works under general supervision
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude required
**CompuCom supports Employment Equity and Diversity**
- At least 2 - 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area required
- CCNA and/or CompTIA A+, Network+ certification
- Networking, racking, cabling and hardware installation experience
- Familiarity with a variety of tech support concepts, practices, and procedures
- May require an Associate's Degree or equivalent
CompuCom - 13 months ago
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...