Information International Associates, Inc., (IIa), an award-winning information and knowledge management firm in Oak Ridge, TN, is now accepting applications for a potential full time position working Oak Ridge, TN.
Experience & Education:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience performing enterprise hardware monitoring and operations ion a 24x7x365 schedule.
- Experience with system monitoring tools such as Nagios and Metasys and tracking tools such as RequestTracker and Service Desk Express.
- Maintaining inventories, contact lists and computer rooms documentation.
- Experience understanding computer room procedures such as upkeep of facilities, physical space and KVM. Experience recording Lieberts and their maintenance log, maintaining backup calendars.
- Experience providing administrative support such as process printing of checks. Q or L clearance a must.
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a clearance from the Department of Energy, which requires US Citizenship.
IIa is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Information International Associates Inc. - 5 months ago