BASIC SUMMARY :|
Responsible for Data Central support activities. Log notebooks/data in, maintain document control records, ensure document security within Data Central, track documents logged out and ensure their timely return.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Charles River Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in the workplace.
- Ensure the security and control of documents and data logged into Data Central.
- Maintain and assure accuracy of Data Central records
- Maintain logbook and spreadsheet for all raw data books that are in circulation throughout the company.
- Provide Data Central service to all user departments and individuals by tracking, filing and organizing data.
- Communicate with user departments and individuals to ensure timeliness of data to be logged in and timeliness for return of data.
- Ensure necessary study documents are forwarded to archives in a timely fashion.
- When performing quality control, ensure that tables are an accurate representation of data as indicated by the protocol and its amendments.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Associate’s degree (A.A./A.S.) or equivalent in document management or related discipline.
- Experience: 1 year related experience in document management, library records or archiving.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None.
- Other: Must have strong organizational skills and be computer literate.
Charles River Laboratories - 16 months ago
Chickens and rats have an important part to play in Charles River Laboratories International's specialty portfolio of medical products....