Perform data checking to ensure the highest level of for final data delivery.
Append data variables to create master data file for client delivery.
Merge data files to provide single data file for clients.
Verify data maps to ensure layout is consistent with client expectations.
Provide feedback to Project Managers, Department Manager or VP regarding any potential issues/questions regarding survey set-up, logic etc to provide necessary support for programming staff.
Any special projects as requested by Department Management.
Education, Experience & Skills:
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please put Data Checker in the subject line.
- Computer savvy with some programming experience
- Statistic and mathematical course completion
- Knowledge of SPSS / SAS
- Excellent skills in Excel and Word
- Open to learning new processes and take on new challenges
- Ability to be a quick learner as well detail oriented
- Independent thinking skills
Luth Research is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities and to making employment decisions based on merit and value. We will comply with all Federal, State and Local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment.
Luth Research, LLC - 8 months ago