Imagine a career with one of the top research institutions in the world, where you would be an integral part of accomplishing the organization’s mission to improve the human condition in over 40 countries. A Data Collection Specialist will collect data from doctors, hospitals, long-term care institutions and home care agencies.
Work hours will be Monday to Friday, 8:45 a.m. – 5:15 p.m. in a call center located in North Raleigh.
- Identify the correct point of contact for each doctor, hospital or medical provider to be contacted
- Communicate to participants the importance of the survey and why their participation is valuable
- Contact medical providers to discuss patient’s eligibility for the survey
- Send and confirm receipt of authorization forms to provider before collecting data
- Extract and enter relevant medical and financial information into a database
- Complete all forms related to the survey
- Abstraction of medical records
- HS Diploma or GED required, post-secondary education preferred
- Two years of customer service experience within hospital billing department, medical billing service, health insurance organization or any other medical environment
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Effective business-to-business telephone etiquette, inflection and communication skills
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with supervisors and co-workers
- Effective interpersonal and verbal communication skills, above average vocal presentation, problem-solving skills and data management skills
- Ability to interact comfortably with a variety of people
- Perform data entry tasks and toggle between screens while speaking on the phone
- The Data Collection Specialist position is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in impacting the human conditions around the world. To learn more about how to get started, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to learning more about you.
Greene Resources - 14 months ago