Terms: 3-Months Open-Ended Contract
Pay Rate: Negotiable based on experience and/or market rate
Collects, reviews, and inputs data into a computer processing system; audits output data. May be expected to code data and input data for computer processing. Identifies and resolves production related errors. Maintains and revises procedural lists, control records and coding schemes to process source data.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a supervisor.
ObjectWin Technology, Inc. is a full service Information Technology solutions provider specializing in e-business, ERP and CRM...