Clinical trials are all about data and people. In this role, you'll manage information on both with an obsessive eye toward accuracy.
We're looking for an energetic, organized and clear thinker who loves using (and developing) tools to manage data sets. These sets could be users who need access to our system, trial recruitment numbers provided by our clients, metrics on network usage, or something entirely new. What will you do with this data?
Candidates for this role love using Excel to compare and analyze data. (They know their formulas and aren't afraid to use them.) They're also sticklers for detail and accuracy. They're happy with a good deal of desk work that still encourages interaction with fun, helpful and hard-working colleagues. And they can wow clients with their efficiency and can-do attitude.
- Work with the Site Engagement team to refine how we present metrics to our clients
- Run reports with our web analytics tool
- Answer specific questions about activity on our networks
- Reconcile our user databases with lists of new, modified or deleted users provided by our clients
- Maintain interactive "leaderboards" on our networks
- Write Project Operation Procedures that designate responsibilities for network upkeep among our clients and ourselves
- Help our team and our clients handle data more efficiently
We will consider sharp candidates for whom this would be a first position out of college.
Are you this candidate? To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
TrialNetworks - 16 months ago