Mission of the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, & Reproductive Sciences is to promote health and prevent disease in women. We accomplish this by supporting the programmatic initiatives of our faculty and staff in the areas of patient care, education, and research. We are committed to providing quality health care services to all women; educating health care providers and investigators; and conducting research to advance knowledge in our field.
The Department of OB/GYN & RS SFGH Division is recruiting an Analyst I position. Advancing New Standards in Reproductive Health (ANSIRH) is in need of a data coordinator to conduct participant recruitment and phone interviews in English and Spanish for the Turnaway Study and other studies and to provide data management support to those studies. The incumbent will be responsible for carrying out eligibility screening, informed consent and other recruitment activities as well as semiannual telephone interviews, maintaining records of call attempts and successes, protecting confidential information and responding to training and quality improvement measures. In addition, Analyst will design data collection tools and conduct data entry. Interviews include sensitive topics such as abortion, drug use, pregnancy intentions and domestic violence. Comfort discussing those issues is essential. The incumbent will also perform other related duties.
The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) is a leading university dedicated to promoting health worldwide through advanced biomedical research, graduate-level education in the life sciences and health professions, and excellence in patient care. It is the only campus in the 10-campus UC system dedicated exclusively to the health sciences.
Please note: This position will end 9/30/2015.
• BA/BS with a major in Social Science or health-related discipline and one year of experience in administrative analysis or operations research; or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
• One year of experience designing surveys and data collection tools;
• Experience managing data for health-related study;
• Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting technical issues and ability to work effectively with technical support team to resolve;
• Experience conducting recruitment and interviews for reproductive health research;
• Proficient knowledge of REDCap or Qualtrics;
• Demonstrated organizational experience with records maintenance;
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills in-person and over the phone
Physical Demands: requires sitting, standing, walking, squatting, bending, waist twisting, climbing stairs, reaching up to shoulder height, lifting up to 20 lbs., ability to differentiate color.
• Proficient in Spanish;
• Experience using REDCap or Qualtrics for data collection
University of California San Francisco - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard