Please visit www.millwardbrown.com for information on our company.
The Research Planning Associate will work closely with our Client Service teams and is responsible for creating/pulling and updating all client deliverables. They create quality and aesthetically pleasing PowerPoint presentations in an efficient manner, manage multiple tasks and account deliverable schedules, and is a software expert on our enterprise system. This position is in our Research Planning Services (RPS) department and requires extensive and proficient knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel to produce presentations for our clients.
- Autonomously and effectively manages assigned projects within specified timelines.
- Monitors workload schedules and communicate timing issues/delays with Team Leader/Client Service/Data Processing.
- Uses various sources (i.e. paper, e-tabs, quanvert) and utilizes macros and other programming language to automate programs and to pull data into presentations.
- Performs general charting, such as data, text, etc. into electronic format
- Proactively makes suggestions for data layout, charts, aesthetics and clarity to appropriate parties.
- Creates aesthetically pleasing templates for new and existing clients.
- Acts as a subject matter expert on software and tools
- Seeks and implements more efficient/time saving processes.
- Identifies operational inefficiencies and offers suggestions for improvement.
- Identifies, develops and utilizes best practices
- Creates proposals as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Associates Degree preferred
- Working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be team oriented but able to work autonomously
- Requires strong organization skills and the ability to produce high quality work often under tight deadlines and competing priorities.
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail and accuracy, and good typing skills are required
Millward Brown has, and continues to have great success at promoting quality individuals from within. To assist in our employees' continued development we provide extensive in-house training. Additionally, Millward Brown provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include several options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits, and an enhanced paid time-off program. We are confident that Millward Brown offers a unique chance to join a dynamic and innovative organization that is continuing to grow.
Our Values and Culture
Our name is synonymous with innovative products and services, and we continue to lead the industry in developing new techniques and models to better serve the needs of our clients worldwide. But it doesn't stop there. We believe in bringing together results-oriented people and providing them with the tools and resources to succeed. To support this, we offer comprehensive training that includes a combination of informal hands-on and more structured group sessions as well as numerous opportunities for career growth. By cultivating an environment in which our employees can succeed and are valued for their contributions, we have built a solid reputation for developing, recognizing and promoting our employees.
Millward Brown is an EEO Employer
Millward Brown - 17 months ago
Millward Brown provides market research services, specializing in brand performance, from more than 75 offices in some 50 countries. Its...