Candidate is expected
to have experience as Data Engineer to
1. Assist business and technical personnel in data analysis activities
(including verification, prototype) including SQL queries.
2. Perform data mapping activity between the source and target system for
3. Performs data quality analysis / data profiling to produce a data quality
assessment (and baseline).
4. Designs Data Transformation Strategies for Business Intelligence, Data
Migration, Conversion etc.
5. Produce and maintain conceptual, logical and physical data model for complex
6. Create and maintain data dictionary with the required normalization
Participate in Data Modeling Reviews
Skills Required ( provide specific details around tools,
client environment, certifications needed, etc):
This person must have the following skills:
Candidate must have
- a good attitude towards work, customers and project stakeholders.
- clear communication.
-.good data profiling and modeling skills
Candidate will be responsibilities to:
• Provide client
with initial data collection plan
• to evaluate range
and quality of data
• Plan data
• Estimate data
Will consider Data Engineer 4
Bernard Nickels & Associates - 14 months ago