C3 Energy is seeking highly qualified college graduates to join the C3 Engineering team. We can't tell you exactly what you will be working on, because we don't know! Every day brings something new, but suffice to say that the code you write will be used to save energy for some of the largest companies in existence, all the way down to individual consumers.
Data Engineer :
C3 Energy is looking for data engineers to develop and implement the next generation of analytics for the smart grid. We are building a platform able to handle the extremely large amount of data generated by the entire grid and need you to make sense of it.
In this capacity, you will be working with the data science team in the creation of new analytics able to provide our customers with the information they need to make proper decisions and operate the smart grid efficiently. You will also be responsible for implementing the appropriate machine learning / data mining algorithms to answer these questions. Finally you will adapt these algorithms so they scale across millions of meters.
Qualified candidates will have excellent programming and algorithmic skills, and a taste for analytical challenges. They will also be familiar with elementary machine learning techniques and know how to write scalable code.
Required Skills & Experience:
C3 Energy provides a competitive compensation package:
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent field, MS preferred
- Strong mathematical background (linear algebra and calculus)
- Data Mining experience (regression analysis, time series analysis, etc.) is a plus
- A portfolio of projects (GitHub, papers, etc.) is a plus
- Smart, motivated, can do attitude, and seeks to make a difference
- Excellent verbal and written communication
· Competitive salary
· Generous stock options
· Medical, dental, and vision benefits
· Fully stocked kitchen with Table Tennis and Pool
· Free Gym membership
· Fun team filled with great people
. Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music
C3 Energy, Inc. - 9 months ago