• Write T-SQL statements ranging from simple selects to complex joins and conditional logic.
• Integrate different technologies and programming languages into solutions that satisfy requirements.
• Ensure data integrity using standard rules, procedures, testing and validation.
• Participate in the development and testing of automated solutions.
• Identify processes that can be streamlined and improved and submit proposals.
A bachelor’s degree in a computer science-related program or 3 years of professional experience
At least 2 years of experience writing SQL
A strong desire to learn new technologies
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
T-SQL programming skills
Experience with a schemaless database such as MongoDB is a plus.
Excellent problem-solving skills; able to analyze problems and solve them creatively
Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with teammates to accomplish common goals in a fast-paced environment
Ability to take initiative and work in a learning environment
Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Flexibility to work around tight schedules and evolving requirements
Willingness to mentor and assist other associates with their technical challenges
Royall & Company - 17 months ago