When building analytic and reporting systems, you already know the following is necessary:
Why you'll love coming into work every day:
- Some parts SQL, some parts Map/Reduce
- Databases that meet the needs of the problem at hand
- Visualization and analysis
- An ETL that's hardened and reliable
- Applied machine learning at scale excites and challenges you
- A strong team of collaborators that want to exchange knowledge
- Help improve performance and functionality on our machine learning algorithms
- Make our product better, faster, harder, stronger
- 5+ years as an experienced developer
- Experience with RDBMS / SQL systems
- A solid understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Understanding how the web works, well versed in HTTP
- Strong communication skills, and a curious high level thinker
Either apply here or feel free to email Joanne(at)triggit.com with your resume and any past projects/open source stuff that you feel is a good representation of your work.
- We never stop innovating.
- We value YOU. Your health, your family, your time.
- We're a heads down kind of organization. We work hard so we can play hard.
- Wicked Smart people work here. We push boundaries and are always driving forward.
- We trust our people and empower them to grow and succeed.
To all recruitment agencies: Triggit does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs account or directly to any Triggit employees. Notwithstanding any action by recruiters, Triggit is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Triggit, we promote a dynamic, kinetic, and diverse workplace for the brightest in the business! In this spirit, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Triggit is an advertising technology company that provides innovative marketers and their agencies with the industry's most advanced...