Under general supervision, provides clerical support and performs tasks necessary for maintenance of files and various databases.
• Performs tasks within the required time frames according to Molina policy and procedures.
• Establishes and maintains data entry for documents and projects.
• Develops; implements and maintains time table matrix / work plans to ensure timely and successful task completion. Prepares and submits task update reports.
• Reviews documents for general application information accuracy.
• Provides confidential administrative and clerical support to Directors(s) in a professional, helpful and positive manner.
• Ability to research and resolve issues
• Knowledge of Excel and Word
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to abide by Molina’s policies
• Ability to maintain attendance to support require quality and quantity of work
• Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
High School diploma or equivalent
1 - 2 years’ minimum experience in a clerical position, preferably healthcare related.
Experience with data entry of alpha-numeric information.
To all current Molina employees if you are interested in applying for this position please apply through the
job listing. Also, fill out an Employee Transfer Request Form (ETR) and attach it to your profile when applying online.
Molina Healthcare offers competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Navigating the murky waters of federal health care plans is no easy feat, but Molina Healthcare's mission is to help Medicaid and...