The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for inputting lists of items, numbers, or other data into the computer; or completing forms that appear on a computer screen. The Data Entry Clerk may also manipulate existing data, edit current information, or proofread new entries to a database for accuracy.
PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES include the following. In this position, either directly or through others, the incumbent will:
- Apply client specifications to accurately complete process and key client materials.
- Timely and efficient identification of various client materials.
- Work efficiently within a team environment to meet client deadlines and service level agreements.
- Ability to identify different document types.
- Maintain a record of completed work.
- Follow instructions and communicate with supervisor or trainer when appropriate to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Compile, sort, and verify accuracy of data.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of client information per client guidelines.
- Maintains levels of productivity and quality based on department standards.
Additional responsibilities and duties may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE/SKILLS: Minimal requirements for education, knowledge and experience:
- High school Diploma or GED.
- Type a minimum of 10,000 alpha numeric and 10-key strokes per hour (KSPH) at a 98% accuracy or better.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Ability to use personal computer.
- Good time management skills.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS: This position requires the ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities in the following environment:
- Work schedule generally consists of 40 hours per week, which may include on-call status, evenings, and/or weekends.
- May be required to spend long periods of time sitting with close visual acuity to personal computer.
- High levels of repetitive motion on a daily basis.
- Ability to lift 20 - 50 pound containers.
This position description has been prepared to assist in defining job responsibilities, physical demands, working conditions and skills needed. It is not intended as a complete list of job duties, responsibilities and/or essential functions. This description is not intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of employees under their supervision. SOURCEHOV retains and reserves any or all rights to change, modify, amend, add to or delete from any section of this document as it deems, in its judgment, to be proper.
SOURCEHOV is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
SourceHOV is a global technology leader, providing services and solutions for high-volume, mission-critical organizations seeking to drive...