The duties under this job title are described in the Service Contract Act (SCA), Directory of Occupations. (See Code: 01410 – Supply Technician).
The Data Entry Clerk – Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (DEC – PBUSE), as part of ManTech Integrated Logistics Support & Services (ILSS) contract, will perform the full spectrum of Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE) application software in support of one or more of the following programs: Left Behind Equipment (LBE), Supply Support Activities (SSA) and Pre-Deployment Training Equipment (PDTE). These functions include: master menu and help system features, systems administrative processes, support utilities processes, systems inquiries, code table files, catalog files, establishing authorizations, editing daily reports and listings, performing property book accountability transactions, maintaining hand receipts, performing multiple ERC updates and processing component data update transactions. The successful candidate will prepare necessary documentation (automated and manual) to track equipment shortage annexes in the PBUSE for the hand- receipt holders. Candidates will manage and track all shortages from building shortages through ordering, receiving, storing and issuing to hand receipt holders or Contract Hand Receipt Holder (CHRH). This process includes managing shortages on automated document register and status update reports for shortages assigned to Hand Receipt holders. Additional functional areas of responsibilities as Unit Supply Clerk are: inspecting; inventorying; loading; unloading; delivering; and turning in organization and installation supplies and equipment while maintaining a supporting document file for all actions performed. This candidate will prepare all unit/organizational supply documents and main an automated supply system for accounting of organizational and installation supplies and equipment; will perform inventory and financial management procedures including ordering, receiving, storing and issuing supplies and/or equipment. In addition to Unit Supply Room functions, this candidate will perform equipment inventory processes when required.
- Maintain respective program property accountability using Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE).
- Assist the Property Book Team Chief (PBTC) and Contract Hand Receipt Holder (CHRH) with updating automated hand receipts on a monthly basis.
- Support cyclic and monthly sensitive item inventories as prescribed.
- Maintain 100% property accountability of LBE in accordance with Army regulations (AR): AR 710-2, AR 735-5, DA PAM 710-2-1, and automated system procedures.
- Apply procedures for daily data quality control of accountable records and supporting timely and accurate data for issuing equipment.
- Process daily adjustment documents (financial liability investigation of property loss, turn in, issues, lateral transfers, administrative adjustment reports, etc.).
- Process and monitor all property and adjustment documents to ensure assets are accurately documented and issued to the correct hand receipt holder as well as to establish and maintain 100 percent property accountability.
- Provide technical advice; assist in training hand receipt holders and other logistics personnel on supply procedures, command supply discipline principles, supervisory responsibilities, and personal responsibilities.
- Administer PBUSE accounts for the property book team chief; coordinate for status, distribution, and availability of equipment; provide lateral transfer and turn-in.
- Maintain equipment on-hand oversight by monitoring Department of Defense Activity Account Code (DODAAC)/Unit Identification Code (UIC) management.
- Edit all received supply transactions and post into (PBUSE) as applicable; generate hand receipts and other accountability documentation, as directed.
- Generate standard and ad hoc reports and processes data entry and transmit data to appropriate organizations as directed.
- Edit and perform quality assurance and quality control checks during the input of data from source documents.
- Assist in quality control edits by retrieving reports for the data collectors and Property Book Team Chief.
- May assist with all processes dealing with inventory procedures to include; equipment inventory layout, component list inventories, sub hand receipts and shortage annex procedures, assist with cyclic and sensitive items inventories, relocation of equipment and materials, assist with tracking paperwork processes, safeguarding equipment through key control and storage requirements.
Qualifications Requires High School diploma or equivalent, and three to four years of related experience. Additional Qualifications Candidate must be a U.S. citizen, apply for a SECRET security clearance and must be in good standing in pursuit of same. The ideal candidate will have completed prerequisite training for Army Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) 92Y1O, Unit Supply Specialist or have equivalent training. Ideal candidate will possess a certificate for training in the Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE) system and have expert level proficiency in the operation of the system. The successful candidate must have a thorough knowledge of inventory procedures dealing with inventories that include; basic issue items (BII), component of end items (COEI), additional authorized listings (AAL) and managing equipment fielded to a unit with no National Stock Number (NSN). Candidate should possess knowledge of Army standardized supply regulations (specifically DA Pam 710-2-1 Unit Supply System), policies, procedures or other written or verbal instructions relating to receipt and/or issue of stock or property items. Candidate must have demonstrated knowledge of supply documentation dealing with hand receipts, sub-hand receipts and shortage-annex procedures and be an expert with equipment inventorying. Candidate should possess the ability to perform a range of standard and non-standard clerical assignments and resolve recurring problems.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Candidate must possess a driver’s license valid to operate vehicles in the state at which he/she is employed. Candidate must be able to perform temporary duty at other locations for specified periods of time.
Certifications: Possession of a Certificate for training in the Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE) system is required or the candidate must be capable of earning a PBUSE certificate within three months of being hired. Degrees High School Diploma or GED Certificate
Equivalent Experience/Education Years of Experience 03-04 years w/High School Diploma Position Type PTOC Date Required 27-Dec-2011
ManTech Int'l Corp. - 17 months ago
ManTech International Corporation (ManTech) is a provider of technologies and solutions for mission-critical national security programs for...