The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for the physical distribution as well as certain technical tasks pertaining to clients and/or vendors product. This includes the physical and systematic tasks associated with receiving, validating, putting away in storage location, moving, order selection and kitting, delivery of product to manufacturing cells and return processing of product from manufacturing cells to the designated distribution area(s). It also includes performing documented tasks that will modify client/vendors product, change SKU attribute or create a new product attribute with quality control processes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receipt verification and validation as it relates to client PO line item detail.
- Unloads inbound shipments safely and properly and inspect receipt of goods.
- Work with client QA associates to ensure product validity.
- Ensure accurate and timely put away of product into appropriate storage location.
- Performs order selection and kitting duties in an efficient manner meeting customer service standards
- Moves product from staging and/or storage areas into appropriate designated area(s).
- Ensures product is properly loaded and secured on most appropriate MHE for delivery to manufacturing cell.
- Ensures all return material from manufacturing area is properly loaded and transported back to designated distribution area.
- Performs all systemic tasks in a timely manner to ensure physical movement is always equal to systematic inventory status.
- Operates all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
- Maintains appropriate records and reports to guarantee inventory control and security.
- Assists in physical inventories.
- Ensures proper stock rotation.
- Conducts cycle counts as requested.
- Performs or assists in building, grounds and equipment maintenance as required.
- Must be able to safely operate appropriate MHE.
- Must have the attitude and ability to embrace and properly use all required warehouse management and inventory systems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Intermediate to expert level personal computer skills.
- At least one (1) year of certified forklift experience and/or using warehouse distribution equipment.
- Basic warehouse management system skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to lift and/or pull 50 lbs without restriction.
- Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
NFI Industries - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard