Responsible for entering patient demographic and insurance information into the Accounts Receivable system efficiently and accurately. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
- Enter patient and gurantor demographic and insurance information into Accounts Receivable system.
- Create claims for all locked visits.
- Select and attach appropriate Fee Schedules to each claim created.
- Review billing notes submitted by the providers.
- Identify billing errors or reasons for inability to create claims.
- Apply applicable Administrative Error Code to claim when appropriate and record details of action taken in accounts receivable system.
- Maintain logs of activity and completed work.
- Meet Production and Quality Expectations as outlined by management
- Assist with other data entry projects as outlined by management
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Salary Requirements must be included!
- High school diploma or GED
- Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Knowledge of insurance/medical terminology
Kroger - 16 months ago