Who we are:
Merkle Response Management Group is a full service provider of cashiering / lockbox, data entry / imaging, call-center and fulfillment services, focusing heavily on providing donation processing for non-profit organizations and payment processing for government agencies. We pride ourselves in providing industry-leading, outside-the-box solutions to our clients, and have been repeatedly recognized as being at the forefront of our industry.
What we need:
The Data Entry Keyer is responsible accurately and efficiently entering data into a computer system by performing the following duties:
- Prepares and sorts source documents, and identifies and interprets data to be entered
- Enters alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents into computer following format displayed on screen, and enters necessary codes
- Compares data entered with source documents, or reenters data in verification format on screen to detect errors
- Make necessary corrections to information entered
- Compiles, sorts, and verifies accuracy of data to be entered.
Additional Information :
- Position requires minimum typing speed with accuracy (tested during interview process)
- Position requires sitting and use of hands and fingers for keying and writing purposes
- Individual must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Individual will be required to work in an environment which includes close vision of a computer monitor
- Comfortable working with computers, email and internet applications
- Scheduled hours between 2:00 pm - Midnight
After submitting your resume, complete the application process for this position, by clicking the link below. After creating your candidate profile, you will be asked to complete an assessment and reference information.
- Drug Test & Criminal Background Check Required
- Aptitude/Assessment Testing
- Tobacco-Free Facility
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Merkle Inc., - 30+ days ago