- Do you have superior data entry skills--fast and accurate?
- Are you personal and professional with customers?
If so, check out this opportunity: Assisted Living Pharmacy Service is looking for experienced Customer Service Pharmacy Technicians.
Knowledge of pharmacy is necessary!
FULL- and PART-TIME positions available for a Monday through Friday work-week with a Saturday morning rotation.
Essential Qualities include these Characteristics:
- Must have a great work ethic and be eager to learn;
- Work well in a busy environment, with accuracy and efficiency;
- Be adaptable, a quick learner, and an effective problem-solver;
- Be flexible—stay late and help or change schedules, depending on need;
- Be an excellent communicator both in writing and speech;
- Be self-motivated with good time management; and
- Be a team player who thrives on collaboration.
Essential Functions include these Duties:
- Enter orders, refills, replacements, PRNs, bulks, monthly specials, adjustments, and changes;
- Process hospital discharges and readmits;
- Bill accounts, insurances, Title XIX, Medicare, Medicaid;
- Take calls, field questions, and follow up with facilities, physicians, and insurance companies;
- Print and process paperwork;
- Communicate directions and explanations by phone or fax to doctors, caregivers, and clients regarding labs, orders, refills, prior authorizations, DCs and med changes.
ALPS is managed on-site and offers above average wages and benefits and is preparing for a steady period of heavy growth Assisted Living Pharmacy Service meets long-term care pharmacy needs in Southeast Wisconsin.
- We service only assisted living facilities; this allows us to concentrate on meeting their specific needs and goals.
- ALPS customizes medication programs and packaging systems to meet our facilities' unique requirements.
- We have a reputation of excellent customer service and "going the extra mile." Join our team and help us service the rapidly growing assisted living industry in Wisconsin.
- Assisted Living Pharmacy Service--ALPS--is an independent pharmacy conveniently located in Wauwatosa.
Interested candidates should send a resume and/or letter of interest to Assisted Living Pharmacy Service. Be prepared to be tested as part of your interview!
ALPS is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Applications & resumes held for 90 days.
Indeed - 16 months ago
ALPS is managed on-site and offers above-average wages and benefits and is preparing for a steady period of heavy growth. Assisted Living...