FACILITY OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
POSITION: DATA ENTRY SNOW REMOVAL & RADIO ROOM CLERK
This position will be vital in the emergency snow removal events and radio room operations during all events at MetLife Stadium. Data Entry Clerks will be responsible for administering the timekeeping system to capture labor costs and inventory tracking. Data Entry Clerks will be trained thoroughly on ABI MasterMind, our inventory tracking system and Aware Manager Labor Tracking, the system by which we will perform the time keeping operation. This position is also responsible for the distribution, inventory, and basic maintenance of Motorola XPR-6550 Two-Way Radio Units, Palm-Janam Ticketmaster Scanners, Motorola Internal Texting Devices and Motorola Credit Card Payment Devices during events. This position will assist in the tracking and storage of approximately 1100 pieces of equipment and various accessories.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities : include the following, other duties may be assigned.
• Responsible for helping keep the building clean, well maintained and providing our guests with the best possible entertainment experience.
• Responsible for providing high level of customer service to both NFL teams, maintaining absolute neutrality on all team issues and protecting confidentiality of each teams’ information.
• Communicates effectively (oral and in writing) with senior management, ownership and other stakeholders.
• Support the development, implementation, and administration of personnel and departmental policies to create effective workflow and operation.
• Ability to arrive at stadium on short notice and sometimes under hazardous road conditions.
• Must have reliable method of transportation.
• Must be aware of, and be comfortable with, sometimes long and unpredictable hours.
• Responsible for checking in all inventory utilizing ABI MasterMind.
• Responsible for checking in all contracted labor via Aware Manager Labor Tracking system.
• Assists with application of Bar Code wrist bands.
• Responsible for entering laborers data into system.
• Responsible for tracking laborers breaks and issuance of PPE using handheld mobile pc devices.
• Responsible for checking out laborers at the end of their shift.
• Responsible for ensuring that all data captured by system is accurate.
• Will assist with break time meal distribution to laborers.
• Will assist with handing out snow removal kits, and other items to laborers.
• Will assist with ensuring that the snow removal events are executed under safe conditions. (i.e. check that all labor is properly outfitted for snow removal, check that all measures are being taken to ensure that laborers are prepared and equipped to remove snow)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The employee should also have the following qualifications:
• Knowledge of policies, practices, and techniques used in building management.
• Strong communication, coordination, and organizational skills.
• Ability to establish a rapport with all levels of management, employees, contractors, and the public.
• Ability to operate a variety of office machines including, copier, fax, etc.
• Be customer-service oriented, have a fan-friendly attitude and a professional appearance at all times.
• Computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Education and/or Experience:
• Recent college graduate with Bachelor's degree (BA) from four-year College or University, preferred
• Valid driver’s license
Please be aware that if you accept this position you should be prepared to:
• Come to work dressed weather appropriately (i.e. hat, gloves, winter jacket, etc) during an emergency snow removal event.
• Work long hours (anywhere from 4 to +24) depending upon NFL game schedules and the need for snow removal in preparation for NFL games.
• Arrive at odd call times. We could have a 3am shift and would expect you to arrive on time and ready to work.
This job was prepared for the purpose of providing an informational statement of the principal function of the position, and an outline of the basic duties and responsibilities commonly associated with the position. It is not intended to be a complete listing of all the specific duties and responsibilities that may be required to be performed by the position from time-to-time. It is also not intended to imply that the basic duties and responsibilities of the position are not subject to additions or deletions as determined by management.
National Football League - 7 months ago
The National Football League (NFL) is a professional American football league that constitutes one of the four major professional sports...